We are currently hiring for our Trailer Technician (Trailer Mechanic) position at our trailer repair shop in Zionsville, Indiana.
Greg’s Diesel Service – Zionsville Facility
Vehicle Maintenance Building
10301 Bennett Parkway
Zionsville, IN 46077
Trailer Technician Details
Position: Trailer Technician
Job Location: 10301 Bennett Parkway, Zionsville, IN 46077
Pay Range: $19.00 – $40.00 Hourly
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, Personal Days, Uniforms Provided, Paid Weekly
2nd Shift: 3:30pm – 12:00am
3rd Shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am
Our Trailer Technicians (Trailer Mechanics) diagnose and repair semi-trailers and dollies. Some minor work on yard switchers may also be required.
- Diagnose and repair trailers, dollies, and yard switchers.
- Perform routine DOT mandated inspections.
- Provide labor and time estimates for trailer repairs.
- Perform services in timely manner.
- Accurately complete paperwork and enter into computer.
- Adhere to parts-room inventory scanning protocol.
- Previous experience as a trailer mechanic, diesel mechanic, or similar is desired.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
About Greg’s Diesel Service:
Founded in 1987, Greg’s Diesel Service is a provider of fleet maintenance services for the package delivery industry. We currently operate facilities in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and Florida.