We are currently hiring for our Trailer Technician (Trailer Mechanic) position at our trailer repair shop in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Greg’s Diesel Service – Indianapolis Facility
Vehicle Maintenance Building
4111 Producers Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Trailer Technician Details
Position: Trailer Technician
Job Location: 4111 Producers Ln, Indianapolis, IN 46218
Pay Range: $16.00 – $27.00 Hourly
Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, Personal Days, Uniforms Provided, Paid Weekly
Shifts Available: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Our Trailer Technicians (Trailer Mechanics) diagnose and repair trailers and dollies. Some minor work on yard switchers may also be required.
- Diagnose and repair trailers, dollies, and yard switchers.
- Perform routine DOT mandated inspections.
- Provide labor and time estimates for trailer repairs.
- Perform services in timely manner.
- Accurately complete paperwork and enter into computer.
- Adhere to parts-room inventory scanning protocol.
- Previous experience as a trailer mechanic, diesel mechanic, or similar is desired.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
About Greg’s Diesel Service:
Founded in 1987, Greg’s Diesel Service is a provider of fleet maintenance services for the package delivery industry. We currently operate facilities in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Connecticut, and Florida.